Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Month of trading

Last Month was pretty good for my trading with several stocks going nuts on the upside and thus maximizing my potential profits. Also, since I got called out I started the new month of trading ALL in cash. Hmm, where to go from here.

Since I like higher premium stocks I constantly am screening stocks with volitility and of course several other parameters to get the best possible return (without risking my money unwisely).

Lately the Pharm stocks have had the volitility I like and in the range of trading that is desireable to me also. My latest venture is RIGL. This stock trades in the mid $11 range with high premium options. My current CC holdings include: FAS, RIGL and TIVO - for now. I have these in various accounts.

1 comment:

French for a While said...

Hey Tyler. I always think of you during the Tour. We were at the TT in Monaco and the first stage rolled through our village so we got to see that as well. Now we're in Strasbourg for the summer and will have to watch most of the rest on TV -- although we'll be in Colmar for the finish on the 17th. Just checking in and hope things are going well.